الأربعاء، 5 سبتمبر 2018

🎀💙 Subject pronouns





🕗💙 Paragraph on Wednesday date 2018

🎀💙Article title ( Subject pronouns )a 


#TWAS


Hi , How are you today ?a

I wish you fine all day to every person 💕







⚫Subject pronouns:

🔸a pronoun that takes the place of a nounas the subject of a sentence



🔸هي الضمائر التي تحل محل الفاعل في الجملة.



💫They come at the beginning of the sentence . 


‎يأتوا فى بداية الجملة
I ➡«أنا»



You ➡ «أنت»



He ➡ «هو»



She ➡ «هي»



It ➡«هو أو هي لغير العاقل »



We ➡ «نحن»



They ➡ «هم»



🛑How can we use it?!🤔



🛑كيف نقدر نستخدمها🤔؟!



1⃣We use these subject pronoun with verb to be



‎نستخدم ضمائر الفاعل مع الفعل المساعد




Am
Is
Are




⚫Every subject pronoun needs to verb to be(helping verb)



I ➡ am



He,she,it ➡ is



You,we,they ➡ are



🔸How can I form sentence?!🤔
Subject pronoun+verb to be



Examples



I am a student .



Fatima is beautiful
(She is beautiful.)



My father is a good reader 
(He is a good reader)



The cut is very cute.
(It is very cute)



My brothers are smaller than me.
(They are smaller than me)



🛑هنا الامثله توضح كيف الضمائر حلت محل الفعل👍🏿



2⃣How can I make questions by using them?!⁉️





🔸Yes /No Question and short answer:



⭕هي الاسئله الي تكون اجابتها نعم او لا فقط



Examples:


🌀Are you in this class?

  هل انت في هذا الفصل 



Answer:



Yes,I am.



OR 



No,I am not  
تختصر ب
No,I’m not.



🌀Is she good?


Yes,she is.



OR 



No, She is not.



(No,she’s not)  or  (No, she isn’t)



🌀Are they members  in English club?


Yes,they are.



OR




✔No, they’re(they are) not.  



✔(No, they aren’t)



🌀Are you students ?


Yes, We are.



Or 



No,we’re(we are) not.  (No,we aren’t)



💢NOTE:


Don’t use contraction in affirmative answers. Use the contractions (isn’t) and (aren’t) in negative short answers.


💢ملحوظه:
لا تستخدم الاختصارات في الاجابه المثبه اي ب(Yes). تستخدم فقط في حاله الاجابه ب لا (No) مثل (isn’t) و (aren’t).

بامكاننا الرد احيانا باجابه قصير على السؤال مثل :

🌀Are you from Sudan?!


🔸Answer:
No,I’m not. I’m from Saudi Arabia.